Saturday, October 12, 2013

I know....it's been a while...

HELLO PR DOLLS!

Yes, I am still alive. And yes, I am a bad, bad blogger for pulling the disappearing act again! But I am back, and have tons to share with you!

For those of you who don't know, I am a senior in college. Its crazy how time flies! The thought of graduating and basically starting a new chapter of my life is terrifying, yet so exciting. I love change- I think it makes the world spinning. However, the anxiety and anticipation of change isn't my favorite feeling in the world. Which is why transitional planning starts now!

I had the chance to meet someone very special today, and I will be sharing everything I learned from her on tomorrow's post. Hint: She's a fierce PR girl who is known for her kick-ass attitude, live tweets, and red lipstick. Think you know who I'm talking about? Stay tuned to hear all the details!

I've missed you terribly, PR dolls, but I am so excited to be back on the saddle to share these transition tips with you!



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment